cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: parent of parent artifact?
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:16:32 GMT
And thanks, Robby!
I was considering a couple of alternatives.
This makes it clearer.

Jos

On 03/10/2012 06:20 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Jos,
>
> Just speaking for myself here but the parent pom is mostly a pom that you just reference
because it contains a list of dependencies including the version numbers. That way you just
have to include any dependencies you need in your pom's referencing this parent pom and you
can leave out the versions.  This ensures that all projects use the same versions of jars.