cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patricia Déchandol <pdechan...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: Problem in designing pipelines
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:10:44 GMT
I found the issue !
It was a wrong namespace declaration in the XSL of the first pipeline.
The generated XML was containing this namespace on some nodes and it was a problem.
The generated content was not interpreted as XML.
It's solved.
Thanks Robby another time for your help.

Patricia

Le 23 mars 2012 à 17:03, Robby Pelssers a écrit :

> One thing.  By default <map:transform src="exist/xsl/expotree2html.xsl"/> uses
Xalan XSLT processor.  So you can’t use XSLT 2.0 unfortunately.  If however you  want to
use Saxon here are some instructions:

> <image001.png>
>
> Robby

the first pipeline or in the XSL if the second pipeline.
> Thanks Robby.
>
> Patricia
>
> Le 23 mars 2012 à 16:55, Robby Pelssers a écrit :
>

> The default generator @type is the XML file generator. So if cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children
returns XML you don’t need to specify a type on the generator.

> Robby

: the transform call this same pipeline.

> So I thought about writing another :
>
>                      <map:match pattern="*/tree-expo-content">
>                            <map:read src="cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children"/>
>                            <map:transform src="exist/xsl/expotree2html.xsl"/>
>                            <map:serialize type="html"/>
>                      </map:match>
>
> The problem is that when I execute this pipeline, I get the XML document resulting from
the map:read but the transform is not performed.