cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 7 64 bit on Windows 2008
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:37:38 GMT
Hi Jos,

I hadn't, but now have done so:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=C:\Program 
Files\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\login.conf
-Djava.security.auth.krb5.conf=C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\


But it seems to make no difference.

thx.
Paul

On 12/16/2011 12:43 AM, Jos Snellings wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Did you tell tomcat explicitly where it can find the file?:
> # export JAVA_OPTS=\
> '-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/root/.java.login.config
>
> Cheers,
> Jos
>
>
> On 12/16/2011 05:06 AM, Paul Joseph wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have implemented spnego authentication in my cocoon applictaion 
>> (Tomcat 6, Windows 8 server in 32 bit mode).
>>
>> But when I try to run it with Tomcat 7, 64 bit on the same server, it 
>> says that it cannot find the login.conf file.
>>
>> It is in the same location (directly under Tomcat 7 directory) as I 
>> would have it if I were using Tomcat 6.
>>
>> I am not sure this is the right forum to ask this question in, and if 
>> you know the right forum, please let me know.
>>
>> The error I get is below, any guidance is much appreciated!
>>
>> paul
>>
>> ---------
>> java.io.IOException: login.conf (No such file or directory) at
>> com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.init(Unknown Source) at 
>> com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) 
>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown 
>> Source) at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown 
>> Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) 
>> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at 
>> java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) at 
>> javax.security.auth.login.Configuration$3.run(Unknown Source) at 
>> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at 
>> javax.security.auth.login.Configuration.getConfiguration(Unknown 
>> Source) at 
>> net.sourceforge.spnego.SpnegoFilterConfig.doClientModule(SpnegoFilterConfig.java:176)

>> at 
>> net.sourceforge.spnego.SpnegoFilterConfig.<init>(SpnegoFilterConfig.java:138)

>> at 
>> net.sourceforge.spnego.SpnegoFilterConfig.getInstance(SpnegoFilterConfig.java:314)

>> at 
>> net.sourceforge.spnego.SpnegoAuthenticator.<init>(SpnegoAuthenticator.java:206)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.SpnegoCocoonAuthenticator.act(SpnegoCocoonAuthenticator.java:97)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:125)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:47)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(MatchNode.java:108)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:143)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:93)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:235)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:177)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:254)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:118)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:47)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(MatchNode.java:108)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:143)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:93)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:235)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:177)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:254)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:118)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:47)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(MatchNode.java:108)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:143)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:93)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:235)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:177)

>> at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:254)

>> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:699) at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1154) 
>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722) at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:304)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168) 
>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100) 
>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929) 
>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)

>> at 
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:405) 
>> at 
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:964)

>> at 
>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:515)

>> at 
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1824)

>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown 
>> Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown 
>> Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message