cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-services.com>
Subject Re: Using I18NTransformer with Dynamic Locales
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:04:54 GMT
Hi Christopher,

The locale of the I18nTransformer may be set a sitemap parameter :
<map:transform type="i18n>
<map:parameter name="locale" value="XXXX"/>
</map:transform>

In this cas, the actual locale value may be computed in a surrounding
action :

<map:act type="proxy">
<map:generate/>
<map:transform type="i18n>
<map:parameter name="locale" value="{locale}"/>
</map:transform>
<map:serialize/>
</map:act>

where the "proxy" action actually proxy the request to your "real"
webapp, get the responses header you mentionned and put it in the result
map.

Regards,
Cédric