cocoon-users mailing list archives

From FunkyDisco <funky_disco_fr...@hotmail.com>
Subject XML-> PDF bad encoding
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 12:01:57 GMT

Appologize in front if this is somewhere explained, but as I'm not guru in
Cocoon, after 5 days of google search and testing all possible combinations,
haven't found a solution. So here is brief problem description

When I test file generation from WEB URL, (source->output), :
XML->XML correct (simple copy test to see if it read OK and write OK)
XML->RTF correct
XML-PDF problem (national characters has "#")

I have read "http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#pdf-characters",
chapter 6.2 which shows exactly what I have but when I implement a feature
some national character (ĐđČčĆć in unicode notation) remain as "#" signs).

Is this really a bug or there is a solution, so please once more apologize
for some dumb entries in this issue, but pretty lost in this case.
Regards,
Funky