cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to move selected items to the right side of a double-listbox using JavaScript
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:06:49 GMT
On Thu, 2011-12-29 at 07:39 -0500, Paul Joseph wrote:
> I had thought the double list box as implemented in CForms was a cocoon
> creation...sorry about that.

hmm, you have not mentioned cforms before. ;)

I have to admit my experience with cforms is a bit outdated I fear, so
cannot help you there but for the future putting cform in the subject
may catch more attention and is less confusing.

Sorry for not being a bigger help and good luck.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/