cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh Sparks" <h...@csparks.com>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Building from checkout fails
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:37:26 GMT
> Huib Verweij writes:
> I concluded that C2.2 is an abandoned project

I guessed as much.

I was able to build most of the thing by hacking away at each error and collecting some artifacts
for my local repository. It took about 6 hours. But that's not a viable way to proceed with
Cocoon 2.2. I reverted my website to use artifact versions available from maven central.

>  I am moving on to C3.0 now and so far, it seems like a much better thought out project.

I'm also switching to Cocoon 3. I really like the idea of a simple framework with pipelines,
blocks, and a sitemap.

Thanks!