cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh Sparks" <h...@csparks.com>
Subject [C2.2] Building from checkout fails
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:34:53 GMT
After begin away for a short time, I find that it is no longer possible to do an svn checkout
of the cocoon trunk (2.2) followed by the build script "build.sh install".  Dozens of errors
are reported by maven. Most are related to daisy and nekodtd, but the problems are pervasive
and I'm not sure how to proceed. This situation has been true for several months. I've tried
building on Windows and Linux with similar results.

Since no one else has reported problems of this nature with C22, it occured to me that I'm
simply "out of the game" and don't know where to check out the sources and what build tools
to use. How are things done among the successful cocoon developers?

Details:

    svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk myCocoon
    cd myCocoon
    ./build.sh install
    [disaster]

I'm using maven 3.0.3 on Windows and Linux.

Thanks very much,

-Hugh Sparks