cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: fb:insert-node width dynamic src
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:20:10 GMT
Just one little example to explain:

Let's assume you have a generator that fetches the xml you are talking about and that this
xml contains the cinclude tag. Then you still need to use the cinclude transformer, otherwise
nothing will happen.  I advise you to look at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/cinclude-transformer.html

      <map:match pattern="test">
        <map:generate src="file/test.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

Kind regards,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Déchandol [mailto:pdechandol@ajlsm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:59 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: fb:insert-node width dynamic src

Thanks for your answer Robby.

The conclude transformer seems not to be seen in the context of CForms treatment.
I need to import external XML in a fb:save-form context.
I tried to insert conclude:include : no error but nothing happen.

Finally, I achieved the import using Javascript code.
This makes me think to another problem : how javascript libraries (manipulating DOM document)
is supported by the different navigators ?

Using <fb:javascript>,  to treat my forms, implies to be navigator dependent.

Patricia

Le 8 nov. 2011 à 16:27, Robby Pelssers a écrit :

> Not sure how the fb:insert-node solution works but you might get away using the cinclude
transformer.

> If you would generate or insert this tag into the xml you generate and next would run
the cinclude transformer over the resulting xml