cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: fb:insert-node width dynamic src
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:27:03 GMT
Not sure how the fb:insert-node solution works but you might get away using the cinclude transformer.

If you would generate or insert this tag into the xml you generate and next would run the
cinclude transformer over the resulting xml
<cinclude:include src="cocoon://{path}/{widget_value}.xml "/>
The xml would get inserted at that point.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia D├ęchandol [mailto:pdechandol@ajlsm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:20 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: fb:insert-node width dynamic src

Hello,

I face a problem with the use of <fb:insert-node> with my CForms.

I need to import an existing XML document into another one.
The imported XML can only be accessed through cocoon:// URI, so I use <fb:insert-node src="."
/>.

I need to be able to specify dynamic "src" attribute computed from the value of a form widget.
The src attribute need to be constructed this way :

cocoon://{path}/{widget_value}.xml

How can I specify my src attribute to retrieve the widget value ?

Thanks for your help.

Patricia