cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [ cocoon3 ] map parameters
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:21:19 GMT
Hi Andre,

Are you sure these @Path annotations are correct?

In your sitemap you specify the pattern "create/image/creator/*"

In your component I see following annotations
@Path("/image")
public class ImageResource

     @POST
     @Path("/creator/{id}")
     @Consumes(MediaType.MULTIPART_FORM_DATA)
     @Produces({"application/xml", "application/json"})
     public Response newImage(@PathParam("id") String creatorId, final FormDataMultiPart parts)

Just wondering if the first annotation should not be

@Path("create/image")
public class ImageResource

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Juffer [mailto:ajuffer@cc.oulu.fi]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 12:35 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ cocoon3 ] map parameters

Hi Francesco,

yes, that's right, I saw that file. It is the one I was referring to, as
a matter of fact.

Line 188 is

<map:generate src="sax-pipeline/{map:1}.xml" />

I have similar lines in my pipeline.

The difference is that I now have:

<map:match pattern="create/image/creator/*">
   <map:generate type="new-image">
     <map:parameter name="creatorId" value="{map:1}" />

Thus, I am trying to pass a parameter to the Generator. When checking
the parameter in the Generator, it is always null. In fact, there are
many parameters available to the Generator (not set by me) and the
'creatorId' is the only one that is null.

The request that I was using

http://localhost:8888/img/create/image/creator/3276800?filename=/tmp/3276800-tribc-eap-areal-view.jpg

should however give a value of 3276800 for creatorId.

Thanks,
Andre