cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where controlled from?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:59:14 GMT
I found it was easy enough to change the exclamation to anything else.

The relevant snippet is in the form-field-styling.xsl

In this section, replace the "!" with the symbol of your choice.  I
chose a cap X.

<xsl:template match="fi:validation-message">
onclick="alert('{normalize-space(.)}');return false;">&#160;!&#160;</a>
</xsl:template>