cocoon-users mailing list archives

From nowbert3 <c...@inbox.lv>
Subject Cocoon Forms [absolute beginner]
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:57:39 GMT

Hi! As mentioned in the subject, Cocoon project is something new to me. While
still exploring, I must admit I'm beginning to really like it. The question
is simple and perhaps a little stupid, but here goes - are there any
developed tools/editors (possibly wysiwyg) that allow simple users, with no
xml (java) knowledge create/generate a form (actually form model, template
etc.) directly from the web - working as some kind of cms in a more tidy
way.