cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: where controlled from?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:08:37 GMT
[using 2.1.9]

I think the styling is buried in the cocoon-forms-block jar so if you locate
the source you can change it there and recompile. Use Firebug to determine
the CSS class used.

What I ended up doing is make my own copies and modifications to the form
XSL and included a CSS with the following:

.forms-validation-message, a.forms-validation-message:link {
    color: red;
    font-size: 11pt;
    font-weight: 900;
}

It increases the font a bit and bolds. The 2.1.9 version loses the error
messages when ajax is enabled so all that's displayed is the exclamation.

gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Joseph [mailto:pjoseph@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:35 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: where controlled from?

Hi there,

In Cocoon Forms, if a field is required, but if the user does not fill
it in, then the page is re displayed, with a red exclamation mark next
to this required field.

Some users are saying this exclamation mark is too small.

Where is this exclamation mark specified and can I change it easily to
say something larger?

thx.
Paul