cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brecht Schoolmeesters <brecht.schoolmeest...@zappware.com>
Subject Batik errors: Unable to set document base URI to null, will default to http://localhost/
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:14:40 GMT

Hello,

I'm using cocoon to generate images from SVG using batik's SVG engine.

In the server logs, I get an error message for each image that is generated:
WARN  btpool0-1 org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer - Unable to set document base
URI to null, will default to http://localhost/
java.net.MalformedURLException
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:617)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:480)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:429)
	at org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.endDocument(SVGBuilder.java:117)

In the source file (see link below), there is a comment "// FIXME: Hack." which indicates
the following code doesn't work well.
I've tried setting the xml:base attribute in the SVG files I try to convert to png, but with
no luck. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Source code URL: http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.cocoon/cocoon-batik-impl/1.0.0-RC2/org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/SVGBuilder.java#SVGBuilder.0locator

thanks in advance,
best regards,
Brecht