cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: thought I had fixe it
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:22:46 GMT
The first question that comes to my mind: why would you need 25000 objects
as query result? Can't you do 1 query that only returns the total possible
amount of objects and another query that returns e.g. the first 10 results
and build in some paging logic for the next 10.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com