cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel, Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: Want to join in this group..
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:02:40 GMT
JDK 1.6.0_25 introduced major code changes which apparently also contain a number of regressions.
I'd recommend you to give the latest 1.6.0_29 a try.
If the problem persists there as well, then use 1.6.0_24.

HTH, Alfred.

From: Jagadeesh Kumar Bhavanasi [mailto:jagadeeshbhavanasi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011 08:22
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Want to join in this group..

Hi, This is Jagadeesh and am a developer of Cocoon.

We are still using cocoon2.1.10 with latest JDK 1.6

we have migrated JDK from 1.6.0_07 to 1.6.0_26. Now we are facing a problem with 1.6.0_26.
with JDK 07,  entire system was working perfectly.

Now with latest JDK(26), all the application is working fine for some time(for 1 /2 days)
then the problem occurs. Problem is where ever i have used the <jx:foreach>, there it
is iterating only for one time, then loop is getting ended. When i debugged, i observed that
the size of the arraylist, that i am sending to cocoon contains more than one element and
even the size in the .jx file is also more than one. but the loop is not getting iterated
more than once.

We are suspecting the  problem is in ehcache, is my assumption correct?

Is there any solution for this problem?

Regds
Jagadeesh B

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the person addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.