cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@temenos.com>
Subject RE: thought I had fixe it
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:36:46 GMT
According to JavaDoc:
= "How long does a continuation exist in memory since the last access?
The time is in miliseconds, and the default is 1 hour"
And reading the code confirms this statement.
Laurent

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Joseph [mailto:pjoseph@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 25 octobre 2011 15:38
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: thought I had fixe it

These settings are very helpful...

Question--does time-to-live mean between inactivity or regardless of
inactivity?  IF the former then I'd like to use a more agressive
value...like the equivalent of 15 minutes?

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents

of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted
by this e-mail.