cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring Configurator in an OSGi environment
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:36:53 GMT
On 26/08/2011 12:31, Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

> Ooops, sorry, I forgot to paste the exception in. Here it is:
>
> _org.xml.sax.SAXParseException_: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching
> wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
> 'configurator:settings'.

It seems that one of your Spring XML files is not containing the needed
declarations for the configuration namespace; such file should have an
header like as the following:

        xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
        xmlns:configurator="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator"

                            http://www.springframework.org/schema/util