cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@cc.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: C2.2: Accessing static method on Java object with Flowscript
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:34:53 GMT
To answer my own question. I created a new entry in the application's
Spring configuration file,

<bean id="com.foo.bar.Useful" class="com.foo.bar.Useful" />

In script, I used

var useful = cocoon.getComponent("com.foo.bar.Useful");
useful.someMethod(arg1, arg2);

This does not require any modification to the source code of the class
(that is, the private constructor remains private). It is bit cheating,
but alas, such is life.