cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wendell Piez <wap...@mulberrytech.com>
Subject Re: uncompressed file in zip from ZipArchive serializer?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:35:55 GMT
Dear Andreas,

This is good news.

On 7/18/2011 2:59 PM, kuehne@trustable.de wrote:
> don't worry to enhance the Zip serializer ! Just another attribute in
> the input structure to set the method to 'STORED' aka 'uncompressed'
> and your done ...

Cool. Could you please be specific as to how I would do this?

Currently I have:

<zip:archive xmlns:zip="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0">
   <zip:entry name="mimetype" serializer="text">
     <mimetype>application/epub+zip</mimetype>
   </zip:entry>

(Note that the 'text' serializer will prevent emitting the extra
<mimetype>...</mimetype> tagging, which isn't wanted in the output but
which Cocoon seems to require in the input.)

I could also do it like this, slightly less conveniently, asking Cocoon
to serve the 'mimetype' file from a pipeline:

<zip:archive xmlns:zip="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0">
   <zip:entry name="mimetype" src="cocoon:/mimetype"/>

Would you be able to tell me which attribute should be modified where,
using either or both these approaches, or a different one, to get the
mimetype file into the zip uncompressed?

 From your email I might guess @method='stored' or 'STORED' on
zip:entry, but I haven't yet had any luck with this.

Gratefully,
Wendell