cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@cc.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: [C3] Cocoon3 beta-1-SNAPSHOTs available
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:36:35 GMT
Hi Francesco,

thanks for the information. I did look at previous versions already. If
most (preferable all) of the functionality of C2.2 is preserved in C3,
that a smooth transition of an existing application to C3 is feasible,
after which one could replacing 'older' portion by 'newer' portions in
due course.

Best regards,
Andre