cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luke The Man <thelukesteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: N00b - But please help - Cocoon syndication/proxy
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:37:33 GMT

Well I am looking to do two things... One to have a website redirected to a
cocoon instance for a different presentation.

WS1 ---> redirects -----> cocoon

Where the redirect would look like http://<cocoon instance>?http://<ws1
call>

So that I could syndicate and re-present a different view of the content.

LS