cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luke The Man <>
Subject N00b - But please help - Cocoon syndication/proxy
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:12:38 GMT

I am totally new to cocoon, and while I get the architecture, I am struggling
wading through the various disparate doc elements to figure out what I think
would be a simple task.

I want to use my cocoon instance like a syndication or proxy. I know there
is a syndication example, but it does not have the complete sitemap in it
and it skims over some issues I am not getting. Plus it is based on using
web service calls, and all I want to do is redirect web calls, get the page
and do some parsing on it.

Can anyone help me with this?
Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message