cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: [C2.2] Original name of uploaded file
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:47:36 GMT
I am using a fileupload widget and flowscript.
My flow function looks like that:

function myTask() {
    var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["definitionURI"]);
    form.showForm("myTask-form");
    var file = form.getChild("uploadFile");
    var viewData = { "filename" : file.getValue() + ".pdf" };

    cocoon.sendPage("myTask.pdf", viewData);
}

In the sitemap.xmap I do the fo transformation and renaming:

<map:match pattern="myTask.pdf">
      <map:generate type="file" src="upload://uploadFile"/>
      <map:transform type="xslt-saxon" src="stylesheets/toFO.xsl" />
      <map:act type="set-header">
              <map:parameter name="Content-Type"
value="application/x-download"/>
              <map:parameter name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment ;
filename={flow-attribute:filename}"/>
       </map:act>
      <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
</map:match>

The only problem is that i receive the full path (value of the upload widget)
instead of the name of the uploaded file.

How and where (flow script / sitemap) do i need to resolve the filename? The
getValue() method seems to only return the widgets value. Do I need to cast the
form.getChild("uploadFile") to org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.Part instead?
How can I achieve that?

Thanks, Matthias