cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any planned release of Cocoon 2.2.1 or 2.3? Or should we just be trying to use 3.0-beta?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 13:01:08 GMT
Il 23/03/2011 22:34, Mark Diggory ha scritto:
> Seems like a considerable amount of time has gone by without a formal
> cocoon release, we are relying on patched/hacked releases of our one
> fixes to cocoon 2.2 modules because the most recent releases of these
> modules do not seem to play well together for us.  See:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2265
>
> We int he DSpace community would really like to see a release of
> Cocoon 2.2.x off the dev trunk or a full release of 3.0 since our
> project has become so invested in it.  Is there any planned timeframe
> for this happening in your community?

Hi Mark (and sorry for the late reply),
could you please post your question to the dev mailing list? It could be
the chance to have some feedback and focus all efforts to make a step
further in this direction, for either Cocoon 2.1, 2.2 and 3.0.

Thanks.

--
Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/