cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Taylor <robin.tay...@ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon caching with multiple pipelines
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:49:46 GMT
Hi Thorsten,

With your help I'm getting there :)

It looks like the default generator is an extension of FileGenerator
that I assume takes as input the output from the <map:serialize
type="xml"/> step in the preceding pipeline. I also assume therefore
that the FileGenerator uses the incoming xml to build its validity
object and therefore spots that it has changed ?

Thanks again.