cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: how to access post parameters from sitemap
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:21:58 GMT
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 12:03 +0200, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> thx for the reply...  That was indeed the first option for me to consider.  Unfortunately
this solution will not work for me since I setup a highly generic pipeline which starts an
xquery generator.  So basically the correct xquery is generated and the idea is that all needed
parameters are set by the xquery generator from request parameters as well as post parameters
which are
> different for each xquery.
>
>         <map:generate src="xquery/{1}.xquery" type="queryStringXquery">
>           <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
>           <!-- does not work for post parameters
>                 <map:parameter name="queryString" value="{request:queryString}"/>
>            -->
>         </map:generate>
>
> I'm actually debugging the custom Xquery Generator now and it seems somehow deeply nested
I can retrieve those parameters from 'Map objectModel' without the need to inject them from
within my sitemap.  Will keep you posted ;-)

>      void setup(SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String source, Parameters parameters)

If the component is "under your control" why not use the objectModel to
get the request in the setup and do it from there:

 Request request =
org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);

Has the benefit that you get rid of  <map:parameter name="queryString"
value="{request:queryString}"/> all together in the sitemap.

HTH

salu2

> Kind regards,
> Robby