cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Huib Verweij <Huib.Ver...@mpi.nl>
Subject Re: ValidationReportTransformer in 2.2?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:13:45 GMT

Op 7 mrt 2011, om 10:56 heeft Myles Byrne het volgende geschreven:

> I built Cocoon 2.1.11 in ~/.m2/repository

I thought you were trying to use Cocoon 2.2. I was referring to Cocoon 2.2 in any case.

I still think it's a strangeness in your maven settings. If the cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
and cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom files are actually in ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-validation-impl/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
then Maven should find them if properly configured. Especially since it did work? What changed?
Something must have changed :-).

I can imagine your frustration, I hope you fix this soon...

Hartelijke groet,

Huib.

--
Drs. Huib Verweij
Senior software developer - The Language Archive