cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Diggory <mdigg...@gmail.com>
Subject Any planned release of Cocoon 2.2.1 or 2.3? Or should we just be trying to use 3.0-beta?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:34:00 GMT
Seems like a considerable amount of time has gone by without a formal cocoon
release, we are relying on patched/hacked releases of our one fixes to
cocoon 2.2 modules because the most recent releases of these modules do not
seem to play well together for us.  See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2265

We int he DSpace community would really like to see a release of Cocoon
2.2.x off the dev trunk or a full release of 3.0 since our project has
become so invested in it.  Is there any planned timeframe for this happening
in your community?

Best Regards,
Mark Diggory