cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Maven repo problems? cocoon-validation-impl not found
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:44:22 GMT
This I cannot understand. If everything compiled fine earlier, and the
required package was already downloaded to your repository, Maven should
not check again a remote repository, because it already has everything,
right? It is possible that your local repository has been corrupted in
one way or another, say, some files accidentally were removed?