cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Markus <t.mar...@proventis.net>
Subject Re: how-to execute pipeline as side-effect first [cocoon2.2]
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:19:44 GMT
hi,

have a look at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SourceWritingTransformer

regards
Thomas

Am 25.02.2011 11:56, schrieb Robby Pelssers:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question related to following use case:
>
> I convert the contents of a few xml files into a DITA map and topics. I already have
a pipeline which writes the map and topics to disc.  A colleague of mine customizes the DITA
toolkit stylesheets to our needs.

> Now I want the user to be able to show a page with 2 buttons:
>
> -preview XHTML
> -preview PDF
>
> To use the customized DITA toolkit i first need to export the files to disc and next
call the corresponding dita pipeline to generate the xhtml or pdf.

> How can i accomplish in 1 go that first the files get written to disc and next the other
pipeline is executed on top of it?  I was already thinking of using an aggregator but I'm
not sure if the first part get's executed before the second part is called?!  Or can I accomplish
the side-effect of generating the files first with some other approach?