cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott S. McCoy" <ssmc...@leapfrog.com>
Subject Understanding federation and input transformation
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:02:43 GMT
I am looking over Cocoon 3, considering using it for a project I'm working on - I'm particularly
keen on the notion of building everything through XML pipelines but I also want to take one
input request, federate it as multiple service requests of varying format, and aggregate the
result into a single response document.

My interest is for the purpose of building a dynamic site out of a collection of restful web
services - are there any examples to this effect I can be pointed to?  Most of the examples
in the repository seem to just fold together contents from static files although there is
a service example - but I don't see anything doing input transformation.  I may not be aware
of what to look for.

    Cheers,
        Scott S McCoy