cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Documentation for component-configurations, global-variables?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:27:40 GMT
On 01/19/2011 07:54 PM, Mark H. Wood wrote:

> It appears that 2.2 wants us to use Spring to do something analogous,
> but first I need to know in detail what the old way is doing so that I
> can work out how to do the same thing the new way.

In 2.1 you can use global variables throughout the sitemap (it is just another
input module), like in:
<map:generate element="body" src="cocoon://{global:theme-path}/index.html"/>

In 2.2 you can use the Cocoon-Spring configurator to the same effect, but it is
way more flexible then the old "global-variables" definition.

Regards,

Luca Morandini
http://www.lucamorandini.it