cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject processPipelineTo and error handling
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:14:31 GMT
Hello,
   I have a flowscript which calls processPipelineTo, and I can't figure out how to get back
into the script if there is an exception in one of the components of the pipeline that has
been called.  For some reason, any error handling in my sitemap sends its results back to
the client (i.e. the browser) instead of back to the flowscript via  the specified parameter
( transResult in the below example)

                cocoon.processPipelineTo(importURL, null, transResult);

In the below handler, I was expecting the saxError.xml file contents to be sent back to my
flowscript, but it ends up being sent to the browser instead, and my flowscript never continues
on.  What am I missing here?

   <map:handle-errors>
      <map:select type="exception">
      <map:when test="sax-parser-error">