cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Trouble deploying a *.war file to Tomcat from Cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:26:37 GMT
It depends on how you configured your block-servlet-service.xml

Assuming it looks like:

  <bean name="com.mycompany.block1.service" class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="/block1" context-path="blockcontext:/block1/">
      <!-- in the servlet connections you typically add other block references which in
your case might be 0
      <servlet:connections>
        <entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
        <entry key="forms" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
      </servlet:connections>
      -->
    </servlet:context>
  </bean>

Then you should be able to invoke it like:

http://localhost:8080/{webappname}/block1{/somepattern}

And of course assuming you did add the block1 dependency in your webapp project:
E.g.
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
      <artifactId>block1</artifactId>