cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: upgrade spring in cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:04:02 GMT
Thomas,

as far as I now, cocoon 2.2 will not work with Spring 3. Another person
on this email list did work on the same issue and he (they) had to write
a lot of additional code to get it to work. I also would like to see
that an update of cocoon 2.2 becomes available that works well with
recent versions of the various libraries, including Spring. I am sure
there are others.

Somebody:

In general, what is the current situation of cocoon 2.2 and cocoon 3? As
far as I can see, the further development of cocoon stopped completely.
Hopefully, somebody, preferable one of the developers, can shed some
light on the situation.

best,
André