cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Cwiklinski <johan.cwiklin...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: i18n cookies storing path
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:54:45 GMT
Hello Christopher,

Le 07/01/2011 18:02, Christopher Schultz a écrit :
> Johan,
>
> On 1/7/2011 5:45 AM, Johan Cwiklinski wrote:
>> Le 07/01/2011 11:24, Laurent Medioni a écrit :
>>> Strictly match, at the beginning of the pipeline, "" (or "/", I never remember...)
and call the LocaleAction only there. Then end the matcher just after without response.
>>> This will work if your users always start browsing your application through ".../myapp/",
typically just after login as a homepage.

>>> Now if you cannot be sure of this then, yes, something similar to the proposed
patch in COCOON-1592 will enable you to set a "root" cookie from any subpath...

>> I cannot be sure where users will start browsing unfortunately. I'll
>> take a look at the proposed patch ; thank you for the clarifications :)
>
> If you're willing to write a bit of Java code, you can do this easily
> using a "servlet filter".

I was not aware of this possibility ; I'll take a look.

Thank you for the tip!

> -chris

Best regards,
Johan