cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: XSP -> Java class generation and Compilation
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:05:53 GMT
Hi,
In cocoon.xconf set the XSP auto-reload to true. Cocoon will detect that you changed your
XSP file and recompile it (obviously not a production setting...).
<program-generator logger="core.program-generator">
	<parameter name="auto-reload" value="true" />
</program-generator>

Laurent
From: suyog.doshi@wipro.com [mailto:suyog.doshi@wipro.com]
Sent: vendredi, 17. décembre 2010 15:15
To: users@cocoon.apache.org; dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: XSP -> Java class generation and Compilation

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in my project where complete deployment is through ant script and development
build takes more that 2 Hrs.

Even If I have one line changes in XSP I need to rebuild complete Module. Previously  I was
using Linux and WAS6.1 there I used to delete _xsp.java and _xsp.class files from temp folder
under was profile directory and replace latest file in installedApp folder and simple restart
was reflecting changes in xsp.

Now we have shifted top windows env. For development. I n windows I tried deleting files at
same location under profile folder of WAS but after deletion and restarting server _xsp.java
and _xsp.class files are not generating (as it was working in Linux). Is there any configuration
parameter which will force container to generate such java and .class files again?? (Even
those files are not getting gereated application is running smoothly but changes are not reflected.)

Suyog Uttam Doshi
Senior Software Engineer

Wipro Technologies
Plot No.31,MIDC,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi,Phase II,
Pune- 411057. India
Tel:+91-20-39105229;
Extn.5229 Direct: +91-20-39105229;
Mobile:+91- 9970320066
suyog.doshi@wipro.com
www.wipro.com

of this message and any attachments.
www.wipro.com

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.