cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: FOPSerializer user config
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:51:57 GMT
Try to get DEBUG logs from org.apache.fop.fonts using log4j, I am not sure you can get them
from the Cocoon logs...

I remember solving my issue using these logs because it showed that I needed to map "SansSerif"
to my nice new Arial Unicode font...
Here is the font declaration in fop.xconf:
I do not know what your document content is but you should try to match all the possible font
triplets from your document...
Laurent

-----Original Message-----
From: Faehndrich Philippe [mailto:phfaehndrich@bluewin.ch]
Sent: lundi, 8. novembre 2010 17:09
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOPSerializer user config

Le lundi 08 novembre 2010 10.50:00, Laurent Medioni a écrit :
> Hi,
> The first syntax should work.
> Are you sure the font added in font-config.xml is actually used in your
> document ? To be sure try to get some more logs from fop in DEBUG. It
> should display some messages about what fonts are used...
>
> Laurent

The problem is, with DEBUG, Cocoon gives me a huge amount of informations in
the log file, but just about nothing concerning the fo2pdf process.

Just like if the FOPSerializer wouldn't write a single line in the log file.

Is there a way to get specifically more details on the fo2pdf process in the
log file?

Philippe

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.