cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Spring Bean Demo and RCL operational?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:49:03 GMT
On 10/04/2010 08:36 PM, Will Heger wrote:
> I tried this on a couple of other machines, windows etc. same problem.

Was there anything in logs files? Or if you run jetty from within a
block, there could be possible error/warning messages.

If you follow exactly what has been explained on the cocoon website,

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1159_1_1.html

then there should be no problem at all.

Concerning RCL, I know that everything will be reloaded (like XML
documents, flowscript, etc), but I am not sure about Java. I tend to
take Java into Netbeans and tests everything there before I allow cocoon
to call upon it.