cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Markus <t.mar...@proventis.net>
Subject Re: form encoding issues
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:05:28 GMT
  hi,

that arabic character should fail with latin1.

we see a difference between jetty and tomcat (6.0). tomcat follows specs
(see Andre's mail) and uses iso per default. you can switch completely
to UTF-8 with:
- send html content in utf-8
- set container-encoding to utf-8
- set form-encoding to utf-8
- set URIEncoding to utf-8
- and include a class like SetCharacterEncodingFilter to set request
character encoding

regards
Thomas