cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject RESTful applications
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:52:18 GMT
Hi,

I am building a RESTful application with cocoon 2.2. I need to be able
to identify the request method. It appears that in the sitemap,
{request:method}, or in flow, cocoon.request.getMethod(), the HTTP
method value always is GET. I need to be able to distinguish between
GET, PUT, OPTIONS, etc in order to handle the request accordingly. If
the method value is always GET, then I won't be able to do so. I've
tested this all with a tool called RESTClient from WizTools at
http://rest-client.googlecode.com/.

Could one of you (not) confirm my observation? What to do if indeed the
request method is always set to GET?

Thanks,