cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Cwiklinski <johan.cwiklin...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: Problem using XSP pages
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:26:05 GMT
Hi,

Le 07/09/2010 14:12, Shweta Singhai a écrit :
> When I try
>

> <map:serialize type="xml"/> in my sitemap.xmap
>

> Then my browser showing:
>
> As Output of xsp page. But I think its not a proper output. I don’t know
> where I did mistake. Can any one tell me please.

Looks like your XSP page is simply read, not executed.

If you have properly build the XSP block (that is no longer shipped as
default in cocoon 2.2), maybe you have missed to declare the generator?

You should have added something like the following in your sitemap.xmap:
<map:generator name="serverpages"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator"/>

> Thanks,
>
> Shweta

Regards,
--