cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shweta Singhai" <shweta.sing...@ictect.com>
Subject RE: Problem using XSP pages
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:13:07 GMT
My <map:components> tag closed properly. Here is complete code for my
sitemap.xmap.
Please take a review.Let me know if there is any mistake????

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->

<map:sitemap xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
 xsi:schemaLocation="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd"
 xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

  <map:components>
    <map:generators default="file">
      <map:generator name="serverpages"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator"/>
    </map:generators>
	</map:components>

  <!--+
      | Definition of the control flow implementation.
      +-->
  <map:flow language="javascript"/>

  <map:pipelines>
    <!--+
        | Demo pipelines
        +-->

	  <map:pipeline id="demo">
      <!-- Simple demo, that show how Cocoon pipelines. -->
      <map:match pattern="">
        <!--+
            | Start generating SAX events inside the pipeline. In this case,
            | since no "type" attribute is specified, the default generator
            | is used and this is a regular XML parser that reads the
            | given file from the URL included in the "src" attribute and
            | sends the events produced by the parser down the pipeline to
            | be processed by the next stage.
            +-->
        <map:generate src="demo/welcome.xml"/>
        <!--+
            | This transformer gets the input SAX events and transforms them
            | using the default transformer (the XSLT transformer) thus
            | applying the XSLT stylesheet indicated in the "src" attribute
            | and sending the output down the pipeline to be processed by
the
            | next stage.
            +-->
        <map:transform src="demo/welcome.xslt"/>
        <!--+
            | The serializer concludes the SAX events journey into the
pipeline
            | since it serializes the events it receives into a
representation
            | depending on the serializer type. Here we choose the "XHMTL"
            | serializer, which will produce an XHTML representation of the
            | SAX stream.
            +-->
        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>

	    <map:match pattern="spring-bean">
        <map:call function="demo"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
	  <map:pipeline id="xspdemo">
		  <map:match pattern ="xspdemo">
			  <map:generate src ="xspdemo/hello.xsp"/>

			  <map:serialize type ="xml" />
		  </map:match>
	  </map:pipeline>

    <map:pipeline id="demo-internal" internal-only="true">
      <!-- This pipeline is invoked by the above flowscript. -->
      <map:match pattern="screens/spring-bean">
        <map:generate src="demo/spring-bean.jx.xml" type="jx"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <!--+
        | Default pipelines
        +-->
    <map:pipeline id="internal-resource" internal-only="true">
      <!-- Put matchers for internal (accessible only to Cocoon blocks)
resources here
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/internal/**">
        <map:read src="resource/internal/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <map:pipeline id="external-resource">
      <!-- Put matchers for external (accessible to the outside world, e.g.
browser) resources here.
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">
        <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <map:pipeline id="service">
      <!-- Put your servlet service matchers here.
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>