cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shweta Singhai" <shweta.sing...@ictect.com>
Subject RE: Problem using XSP pages
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 06:34:48 GMT
Hi Jos,

Yes its cocoon 2.2

From: Jos Snellings [mailto:Jos.Snellings@pandora.be]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:02 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem using XSP pages

Hi, Shweta,

Please tell us first which version cocoon you deployed. Is that 2.2?

Cheers,
Jos

On 09/07/2010 07:46 AM, Shweta Singhai wrote:

Hi All,

This is Shweta, I am new in cocoon, I configured cocoon block with maven
server ..and also with ant. For a simple block its working properly, but
when I create a xsp file and try to run same as  simple xml file , then its
not working, can any one tell me, is there any  special setting or
configuration require for xsp pages...??

Please help me in run and configuration of xsp pages.

Shweta Singhai

Technical Analyst

Ictect, Inc.

shweta.singhai@ictect.com