cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Will Heger <will.he...@gmail.com>
Subject root sitemap location in dev
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:51:43 GMT
When running a block in dev mode with jetty, the sitemap root is:
src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap

>From flow, I can determine this with:
cocoon.context.getRealPath("/")

But at startup, I can't locate the root sitemap.  For example (using
SourceResolver from a java bean):
Source source = resolver.resolveURI("blockcontext:/my-app");
...will indicate: /target/classes/COB-INF

I believe this is accurate, that while the servlet context is the target
directory, in dev mode the sitemap root is in src.

I've looked through the beans in the application context and the
configuration settings, but I can't find anything that will point me to
where the sitemap root is.  I can learn this from flow, but I'd really like
to know this at startup.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.