cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Van den Branden <ron.vandenbran...@kantl.be>
Subject upgrading cocoon-2.1 to FOP-1.0
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:15:38 GMT
Hi,

With the release of FOP-1.0, I would like to finally update my
Cocoon-2.1 applications to this version. Apart from some scattered
fragmentary instructions on some apache-related mailing lists, I
couldn't find much information. I have tried instructions at:
     -http://markmail.org/message/defvrey2nf7v63am
     -https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2289
...and found some files at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/lib/

Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to get FOP-1.0 working in
Cocoon-2.1.11. Is there someone out there who has managed to figure out
the necessary steps, and would like to provide step-by-step instructions
for upgrading FOP in Cocoon-2.1?

Any help much appreciated,

Ron

--