cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: XSLT document(), logging URI resolver
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 01:39:51 GMT
Hi everybody,
Just FYI, the problem was not with Cocoon, nor with Saxon.
The problem was a bug in the implementation of Schematron that I was
using, that affected the <iso:include> element, when the href attribute
had no '#' in it.
The latest version of this implementation does not have this bug.

Thanks to those who took time to help me troubleshoot this.

Lars