cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Very large Generator file
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 12:56:19 GMT
Thanks Huib,
   I'm afraid my document is very interconnected.  I'm coming to realize that xslt has pretty
much a hard limit on the size of files you can process with it, i.e. if it can't fit into
memory and you need the full power of xslt you're pretty much out of luck.  What about going
to a 64 bit machine and just allocating a huge amount of ram to Tomcat?  Can this been done
with tomcat/cocoon?